October 25, 2007

Prepress Software :: RE: Falling level of expertise in Graphic Arts, first post

Prepress Software :: RE: Falling level of expertise in Graphic Arts, first post
I have felt the same way too. Unfortunately, I'm one of the 'untrained' people, but I want to be so much better. I've been working in prepress departments for 7 years. I know my job, and I do it well. But so often, something comes up that I understand what is happening but I don't know how or why it works. Give me an ad, and I can build it, design it, send it, print it...whatever. But start talking about postscript files and CTP and I get lost. Short of going to university for something like this, where would you suggest someone like me starts to learn all the little (or not so little) things beyond the actual b... - Read More at This Link..
http://software-robotics.com/graphic-design-prepress/viewtopic.php?p=6647

No comments: