January 05, 2008

Mac OS X Forum :: Microsoft RDC remote Desktop Connection problems w/Leopard

Mac OS X Forum :: Microsoft RDC remote Desktop Connection problems w/Leopard
I have a new dual quadcore intel mac that I am doing Leopard testing and prototyping on. Today the RDC crashed several times, can run all day long on Mac OS X Tiger in my experience. Using RDC is how I run all my RIPs from my office and such and it is a very important tool that I need. Is anybody else having problems with RDC on Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard? _ JoePostscript -- support administrator Expertise: quark xtensions developer, adobe plug-ins developer, acrobat distiller, adobe photoshop, indesign, quark xpress, graphic desi... - Read More at This Link..
http://software-robotics.com/graphic-design-prepress/viewtopic.php?p=7899

No comments: