January 01, 2008

Preflight Software :: RE: Is Free Flight better than PitStop PDF Profile Panel

Preflight Software :: RE: Is Free Flight better than PitStop PDF Profile Panel
Silkscreen has been really fun so far. Since it's a new discipline I have had to figure out allot of stuff, learn new stuff. One thing I do enjoy about my company is they are cutting edge with everything as far as doing it right and getting the best stuff to work with and cut on so many different edges... As far as "Silk" screen, I was corrected MANY times by the screen print snobs that it is not done with "Silk" and there's no "Silkscreen" printing anymore. That this is just "Screen Printing"... Oh brother... Anyways, for me it HAS... - Read More at This Link..
http://software-robotics.com/graphic-design-prepress/viewtopic.php?p=7841

No comments: