November 06, 2007

Mac OS X Forum :: RE: Copy OS 9 Finder Comments to IPTC (XMP) Metadata Fields

Mac OS X Forum :: RE: Copy OS 9 Finder Comments to IPTC (XMP) Metadata Fields
Hi trboyden, I can write you an application to do this pretty easily I think. Send me an example file, a before and after of what you want from OS 9 and what the resulting file would be like, where the comments are etc. If you can demonstrate what it's got to do, I can probably take a few minutes this weekend and make you an application for this use. You have been a pretty good contributror and I will give it a shot. _ JoePostscript -- support administrator Expertise: quark xtensions developer, adobe plug-ins developer, adobe acrobat distiller, photoshop, indesign, quark xpress, graphic ... - Read More at This Link..
http://software-robotics.com/graphic-design-prepress/viewtopic.php?p=6931

No comments: