November 03, 2007

Prepress Software :: RE: Problems opening InDesignCS2 files with InDesignCS3

Prepress Software :: RE: Problems opening InDesignCS2 files with InDesignCS3
Thank you for all your responses. But I didn't had InDesign CS2 installed on this PC, I formatted it first. About removing the preferences files, I also have Photoshop and Acrobat installed, and maybe removing these folders would affect them. I only removed the InDesign ones. I don't know what to do, I don't think that uninstalling and installing again will solve anything, it can't be a rubbish problem because the first installation was on a clean just-formatted pc. It's all very strange, because no errors where shown during the installation and no errors are shown when I try to open the CS2 files (as I said on the f... - Read More at This Link..
http://software-robotics.com/graphic-design-prepress/viewtopic.php?p=6868

No comments: