December 30, 2007

Graphic Design Forum :: Help with Printing Requirements

Graphic Design Forum :: Help with Printing Requirements
I've just published this in a different section of the forum, but I think it actually belongs here. ---------------------------- Hi, I'm new here. My area of expertise is actually web design but I've always done graphic design like logos, business cards, flyers, brochures, etc. I'm now working on a booth design for an exhibition and I'm struggling a little bit with the images. My concern is the size. I can't find images that are big enough to use and I know I can't resize the ones I have. I was wondering if when you print bigger files things are different. For br... - Read More at This Link..
http://software-robotics.com/graphic-design-prepress/viewtopic.php?p=7822

No comments: